Montreal is located in the middle of the St. Lawrence River in south west Quebec. It is the second largest city of Canada. It is a Canadian city with a French soul and a big heart and a very Hip attitude, a city that enchants visitors with all worlds’ charm and unpretentious love of good food and festival.
Things to do in Montreal-
- Visit Mount Royal, a beautiful small mountain with beautiful parks
- Notre –Dame Basilica – A gothic styles church
- Montreal Bio dome- A museum showing 4 ecosystems
- Visit Montreal Botanical Garden
- If you have interest in Architecture then visit Old Montreal
- Saint Joseph’s Oratory- It is a church with museums and Garden
- Go shopping in the old port of Montreal. You can also do Ice skating here.
- Montreal museum of fine Arts- Beautiful Canadian arts can be seen here.
- Visit La Ronde, an amusement park with fireworks for children
- Go boating in Lachine canal
- Space for life is a must visit Planetarium with museum
- Eat at Mile end, one of the Hip eateries here
- Go skating around Beaver lake
- Mary, Queen of the world Cathedral- A 19th century church with Baroque architecture.
- Montreal casino is the largest Casino of Canada.
- Visit McCord Museum
Where to stay??
- Hotel Star Montreal- Budget hotel offering free WI FI and complimentary Breakfast.
- Stay-In- Montreal- It is a Holiday Apartment
- Hotel Stay Mont Royal- It has shared bathrooms and communal kitchen.
- Hotel Gault- Offers stylish rooms with Gym facility and 24 hours WIFI.
As the Sun sets, Head back to downtown and discover the night life in Montreal. Enjoy cool jazz, Smoking blues or Wine. Montreal gives you a feeling that is very hard to define but very to love, so just soak in the Beauty of this city.